- EASE OF USE
The DJI Phantom 4 is the smartest flying camera DJI has ever created. Able to fly intelligently with a tap, automatically creates seamless tracking shots, fly intelligently over or around obstacles and much more. Fly has never been this easy or as much fun
DJI PHANTOM 4 QUADCOPTER
This is my first Drone experience and I figured that I would start with the top-of-the-line model the DJI Phantom 4. There’s not a lot that I have to say about this Drone, except that it has the safety control (for a new user) and superior camera to give you incredible pictures at the seamless and automatic intelligence control panel. The camera is superior with a 4K Ultra HD video at 30 frames per second. The Lens is broad-based delivering incredible and crystal images. The images and footage of the camera are optimized with Gimbal stabilization technology which the hover functionality captures smooth and clear footage without any movement or vibration. The 3 Axis U frame camera stabilization system removes any unwanted camera movements during flight. There is a equipment protective mode with visual sensor for obsticle avoidance so that you don’t run into any objects but with the reverse control system you must be careful not to back into an object. The structure is very streamlined with a magnesium unibody shell that is crafted by quality made materials with a very professional visualization. The battery life is around 28 minutes of flying time which is more than enough to capture incredible images and videos of the surrounding environment. The Phantom app allows for easy operation monitoring with an easy auto take off and return (thru GPS and GLONASS connection) so you won’t lose your valuable equipment. While the top speed is over 44 miles an hour and maximum control range is a little over 3 miles, you can easily view everything around you multiple elevations and terrains. There is a 32.8 ft. vision positioning altitude which you can fly with just a tap of a finger. There is an added feature called ActiveTrack which will recognize your subject, follow them and keep them in the frame has no GPS or beacon is required. The system has advanced dual compass modules and Inertial Measurement Units that constantly check and balance all the data it’s receiving to protect from built-in redundancies or incorrect data. The DJI Phantom 4 drone is quite expensive somewhere around $1800 for the entire system. Overall, the DJI Phantom 4 is the smartest flying camera that has been created with superior visual camera capability ability, a protective mode along with a built-in GPS to return home. The Phantom 4 is quite expensive but well worth the advanced technology and experience you will have by using it.
- Visual Sensor for Obstacle Avoidance both outdoors and indoors
- Streamlined Shell / Magnesium Unibody
- Top Speed of 44.7mph in Sport Mode, Maximum Control Range of 3.1 Miles, Visual Tracking of Moving Subject
- Up to 32.8′ Vision Positioning Altitude, Tap Fly – Fly with a Tap of the Finger
- Up to 28 Minutes Flying Time
- Auto takeoff and auto return home with GPS technology, makes controlling easy.
- Capture 4K Ultra HD video at 30 fps, supported resolutions include: 12.0MP (4000 x 3000) photos
- The F/2.8 lens with a broad field of view delivers crisp, clear images
- Gimbal stabilization technology, along with a hover function allows you to capture smooth, clean footage while the camera is in the air
- Use DJI director software with a built-in video editor to add music, text, and more to your videos
- DJI Go 4 Mobile App compatible with iOS 8.0 or Android 4.1.2 or later
- Superior camera/video Ultra HD a2 4K/30 fps
- Simple to use/operate with user friendly obstacle avoidance and Auto takeoff/return function
- Robust battery capacity at 28 minutes of flight time
- Control range of 3 miles with top speed of 44 mph and On-Screen camera at 720p HD footage
- Advanced Gimbal 3 Axis U frame cancels out movement/vibration
- None except the cost but well worth the price tag
THE BOTTOM LINE
Overall, the DJI Phantom 4 is the smartest flying camera that has been created with superior visual camera capability ability, a protective mode along with a built-in GPS to return home. The Phantom 4 is quite expensive but well worth the advanced technology and experience you will have by using it.