The result of delicious taste tests and the answer to pleas of “I need a waffle with my syrup!” The UnTapped Maple Waffle has its roots in the Dutch Stroopwafels but is sweetened and flavored exclusively with real Maple syrup and Maple sugar.
One of my favorite things to eat for breakfast when I was a kid was waffles with Aunt Jemima maple syrup and butter on them. I still to this day still love eating waffles with the pure maple syrup flavor and I willingly (arm twisted) gave the Untapped waffles an anticipated morning snack/preworkout fueling. These waffles are 100% natural, USDA organic and certified ingredients with no artificial flavors or sweeteners just as nature intended with a natural energy source that is easily digested, absorbed and used for sustained energy. These waffles have a very low glycemic index which slowly burns the carbohydrates as opposed to the quick energy sources as in many gels and bars today. What makes the Untapped waffle so different is that the pure maple syrup which is produced from removing the water from the sap which leaves all the essential nutrients amino acids, vitamins minerals and over 50 antioxidants. There are three flavors to choose from regular, raspberry and coffee…my favorite was just a plain old regular waffle but I did indulge in dipping them in morning coffee. The Waffles are affordably priced for around $2.25 a box per waffle. The Untapped waffles are an excellent energy source packed with naturally occurring nutrients for a sustained or immediate energy source for a very affordable price.
- Go 100% Natural with your Energy Source
- USDA Organic Certified
- 140 calories with 1 gram of Protein, 6 grams Fat and 20 Carbs
- Pure maple syrup is produced simply by removing water from maple sap, leaving behind the liquid gold that we know and love. This lack of heavy processing leaves a multitude of benefits in the syrup that one finds lacking from other sweeteners and gels
- Contains amino acids, vitamins and minerals plus over 50 antioxidants
- Low glycemic index that provides prolonged and sustained energy
- Affordably priced at $2.71 for 3 or $2.25 a box per waffle
- 3 flavors to choose from regular, raspberry and coffee
- No artificially sweeteners or flavors
- Contains a natural energy source
- Great tasting and easily digested, quickly absorbed for energy
- None except the box was gone quickly once my youngest son found them
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Untapped waffles are an excellent energy source packed with naturally occurring nutrients for a sustained or immediate energy source for a very affordable price.