Everyone loses a different amount of sodium in their sweat, from as little as 200mg/l to as much as 2,000mg/l! This is genetically determined. So, a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to hydration just doesn’t work. Precision Hydration is a Personalized Hydration Strategy with all-natural ingredients and nothing artificial that is tailored to what you’re training for.
Electrolyte drinks have come a long way since the start of Gatorade, but Precision Hydration will take your electrolyte formula to a very customized consumption level based upon your daily workout needs. Precision Hydration has a tailored strategy based upon a free complimentary Sweat test. There are four different levels of precision hydration 250, 500, 1000 and 1500 based upon the amount of sweat and electrolytes that your body needs during your workouts. I admire PH for the no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners and is also gluten, GMO and dairy free and vegetarian based. Precision Hydration is specifically designed to keep you hydrated at all levels of your competition and gives you what your body needs for maximum performance. The formula has a 3% carbohydrate solution that is to 2 to 3 times stronger than typical electrolyte drinks. The formula is quickly digested, absorbed and easy on the stomach for maximum assimilation to the bloodstream and contracting muscles. The ingredients are pretty simple…sugar, sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, vitamin C and natural flavoring. Precision Hydration is reasonably priced for around $14 for eight packets which is a $1.75 per serving. My only recommendation is if they would sell it in the tub, it would be simpler to use and more affordable for the athlete. Overall, Precision Hydration is a customized electrolyte solution with varying degrees of athletic sweat formulas that will keep you moving, contracting and energized during your workouts.
- Take our free Sweat Test for a Personalized Hydration Strategy tailored to what you’re training for.
- 4 different levels of hydration (250, 500, 1000 and 1500)
- No Artificial Flavors – No Artificial Sweeteners
- Gluten, GMO, Dairy and Vegetarian
- Nothing you don’t need.
- Designed to help you stay hydrated.
- Independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list certified by the Informed Sport / Informed Choice
- 53 to 65 calories with Calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium and Vitamin C
- Reasonably price for $14 for a 8 packets ($1.75 per serving)
- Great taste that is easily to digest and absorb
- Multiple options for specific hydration formulas
- Simple all natural ingredients with no artificial flavors, colors or sugars
- Effective for preventing cramps and dehydration and sustaining energy
- A tub would be simpler and more affordable
- Only one lemon/lime flavor to choose, but it is excellent and my first choice
THE BOTTOM LINE
Overall, Precision Hydration is a customized electrolyte solution with varying degrees of athletic sweat formulas that will keep you moving, contracting and energized during your workouts.