Accelerade® is made to solve the energy and hydration demands of athletes engaged in intense, sustained exercise. Accelerade is isotonic to help your body absorb water but also contains a 4 to 1 ratio of carbs to protein which aides in both hydration and fueling
PACIFIC HEALTH LABS ACCELERADE
Out of all the products I’ve tried with Pacific Health Labs, the Accelerade is probably my favorite not only because it helps sustain endurance, improves rehydration but also reduces muscle damage and soreness. The key aspect of Accelerade is the isotonic plus 4 to 1 ratio of carbs to protein. Accelerade contains both simple and complex carbohydrates that are easily digested and absorbed for recovery or sustained energy during exercise. This 4 to 1 ratio of carbohydrates to protein reduces the muscle damage during exercise through the added whey protein ingredients and delayed onset soreness. Research shows that electrolytes during exercise does reduce dehydration and maintain muscle electrolyte balance but the addition of carbohydrates improves endurance and rehydration during exercise also. There are five available flavors which include orange, fruit punch, lemon lime (which is my favorite), mountain berry and lemonade. There are two serving sizes of 30 for $27 and 60 for $43 which is very reasonable at a little over a $1.10 a serving. Accelerade has no artificial sweeteners or colors. Pacific Health Labs Accelerade is an excellent pre, intra and post recovery drink that improves endurance, reduces muscle breakdown and maintains electrolyte balance that is great tasting, easily absorbed for an affordable price.
- Available in 5 great tasting flavors (orange, fruit punch, lemon lime (which is my favorite), mountain berry and lemonade)
- Supplies the necessary carbohydrates and electrolytes for rehydrating and replenishing muscle reserves
- Patented 4:1 ratio of carbohydrate to protein to speed the movement of carbohydrate into the muscle
- 120 calories with 5 grams protein and 21 carbs (sucrose and fructose)
- Contains the ideal combination of simple and complex carbohydrates
- No artificial sweeteners
- Added Antioxidants to reduce cellular damage (Vitamin C and E)
- Affordably priced at 30 serving for $26 and 60 servings for $43 ($1.11 per serving)
- Easily digested, absorbed and use for energy during exercise
- Reduces muscle break down and delayed onset muscle soreness
- Effective for increasing endurance and maintain electrolyte balance
THE BOTTOM LINE
Pacific Health Labs Accelerade is an excellent pre, intra and post recovery drink that improves endurance, reduces muscle breakdown and maintains electrolyte balance that is great tasting, easily absorbed for an affordable price.