- EASE OF USE
MTS Nutrition Macrolution is the next generation in meal replacement powders (MRPs). Macrolution features fiber-rich carbohydrates like Fibersol, high quality “healthy fats” such as MCT’s, a complete anti-oxidant rich blend of veggies and a unique, EFA-rich Whey Protein.
MTS NUTRITION MACROLUTION MRP
While my first choice for nutrient additions to snacks and breakfast cereal is a whey protein-based product, I was open to a meal replacement called the Macrolution MRP from MTS Nutrition. As with all MTS products, they possess quality ingredients and especially their great taste. The MTS has four key benefits that I see that make this a superior product. Number one is a quality Whey based protein with 21 grams which are loaded with branch chain amino acids that will improve your recovery, decrease delayed onset soreness and optimize muscle growth. The Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) improve the overall balance of health and function with essential fatty acids (EFA). MTS Nutrition use fast digesting carbohydrates the Macrolution includes a corn-based fiber that has very limited effect on blood sugar levels. The vegetable power blend is food-based supplement which its micronutrients come from tomatoes, kale, broccoli and brussel sprouts. The MRP can be used for breakfast, lunch, dinner, post workout and even a snack. There are 2 flavors to choose (Chocolate and Cookies and Cream) from which has with all of the MTS products, the flavoring sets them apart from their competitors. I chose the cookies and cream. The cost is around $42.99 for 30 servings which is reasonably priced. Overall, the MTS Nutrition Macrolution MRP is an excellent meal replacement or nutritional addition that has a balanced combination nutrients, tastes great and improves recovery and optimizes muscle growth.
- Next generation in meal replacement powders (MRPs)
- Macrolution features fiber-rich carbohydrates like Fibersol
- No fructose or corn syrup
- High quality ‘healthy fats’ such as MCT’s and EFA
- Complete anti-oxidant rich blend of veggies from a unique Vegetable Powder Blend (tomato, kale, broccoli and brussel sprouts)
- Protein Blend (EFA Whey – A Unique Whey Protein/High-Phospholipid Complex, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate),
- Only 195 calories with 21 grams of Whey protein, 8 carbs, 6 fats and 3 grams of Fiber
- Reasonable priced at $42.99 for 30 servings at $1.43 per serving
- Use for breakfast, lunch, dinner, post workout and even a snack.
- Balanced blend of protein, carbs, fats and fiber
- Excellent combination of both Macro and Micro Nutrients
- Mixes easily and is great tasting
- Sweetened with Sucralose
- More flavors would be a plus
THE BOTTOM LINE
Overall, the MTS Nutrition Macrolution MRP is an excellent meal replacement or nutritional addition that has a balanced combination nutrients, tastes great and improves recovery and optimizes muscle growth
VISIT MTS NUTRITION TO PURCHASE