- EASE OF USE
If your fitness goals include reducing body fat, increasing lean muscle mass or performing at a high level in competition, high quality protein supplementation can help you get there. Max Effort Muscle’s unique Tri Blend protein, combines fast acting whey, whey isolates and slow digesting micellar casein proteins.
MAX EFFORT MUSCLE TRI BLEND PROTEIN
There were several protein powder companies on my radar post Arnold Fitness Expo. Newest in my hit list was Max Effort Muscle Tri Blend Protein. While they have a variety of products, I was interested in the Tri Blend Protein. My preference post workout, is a Whey isolate protein but throughout the day and before bedtime, I prefer a combination (Whey and Casein) protein blend. Max Effort combines Whey protein concentrate, Whey protein isolates and Micellar Casein that is equally in a 1:1:1 ratio giving you quality 23 grams of protein. This combination of three proteins is designed for quick digestion, assimilation and sustained/slow release of protein throughout the day/night. This blend not only improves post workout recovery but optimizes muscle growth and strength. There are only two flavors available which are cookies and cream and chocolate peanut butter (sold out), I was only able to purchase the cookies and cream which had an excellent taste and flavor. ME mixed easily with no clumping and had a great consistency whether mixed with almond milk or just plain water. As always, I prefer protein powders to be sweetened with just good old-fashioned Stevia or sucrose as opposed with the artificial sweetener sucralose. The 30 serving container is shipped in an old-school cloth bag and affordably priced for only $34.99 which is a little over a dollar a serving. Max Effort Muscle Tri Blend Protein is an excellent protein combination that taste great, affordably priced and will maximize recovery and muscle gains all day.
- Combines fast acting whey, whey isolates and slow digesting micellar casein proteins.
- Recommended immediately after training, throughout the day, or before bed
- Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein and Whey Protein Concentrate in a 1:1:1 ratio (7.6 grams of each)
- 23 grams of protein and low levels of carbs and fats
- Affordably priced at $34.99 for 30 servings ($1.16 a serving)
- Easy to mix, no clumps and great consistency
- Excellent flavor and taste
- Effective for recovery and continuous muscle gains
- Designed for quick digestion, assimilation and sustained/slow release of proteins thru the day/night
- Only 2 Flavors to choose Cookies and Cream and Chocolate Peanut Butter (The Choc Peanut Butter was sold out)
- Sweetened with sucralose would have preferred stevia or just good old-fashioned sucrose
- Natural and Artificial Sweetners
THE BOTTOM LINE
Max Effort Muscle Tri Blend Protein is an excellent protein combination that taste great, affordably priced and will maximize recovery and muscle gains all day