- EASE OF USE
JYM Supplement Science combines real science with the best in class ingredients and precise doses to deliver unreal results. Exclusive protein blend designed to help build muscle, recover faster a train longer.
My newest protein powder is JYM Pro exclusively from GNC. I prefer whey protein post workout with a requirement for more of a complete protein that contains fast, medium and slow digesting proteins with morning cereal and before bed protein shake. They are released throughout the day to aid in not only immediate recovery but complete and sustained muscle growth. JYM not only uses science and research in his products, but also excellent ingredients with a superior taste. JYM Pro has a blend of Whey, casein and egg proteins to give a complete protein blend. Each protein source has a specific goal from its addition in this protein supplement. Whey contains fast digesting proteins that aid in the immediate recovery of the muscles while reducing delayed onset muscle soreness. The moderate (egg) and slow digesting proteins casein for continued muscle recovery and muscle growth. There is a ratio of 50% casein, 40% whey and 10% egg white which are all from excellent protein sources. There’s a total of 24 total grams which are 7.5 grams of whey protein isolate, 2.5 gram of egg and 12.5 grams of milk protein isolates and micellar casein. JYM prides itself on research and shows that quality proteins without producing the amino acid spiking which is so prevalent in many of the supplements today. Around five different flavors to choose from (chocolate mousse, Tahitian vanilla bean, red velvet cake, banana cream pie, caramel macchiato, natural white chocolate raspberry and my favorite mint chocolate chip) which the mint chocolate chip was incredibly delicious. The cost is reasonable at around $60 per 46 servings. My only suggestion as with the majority of the protein and general supplements, is that they choose a more natural sweetener dextrose/Stevia instead of sucralose. The JYM Pro is a superior blend of quality protein sources that aid in continuous feeding of muscles for optimal recovery and growth and has a superior taste.
- Scientific studies have shown that a blend of whey, casein and egg is considerably better for maximizing muscle-building than whey protein alone
- No other protein powder surpasses the great taste and thick texture you get with JYM pro
- Contains the ideal ratio of the three types of protein shown to be most effective in clinical research: 50% casein, 40% whey and 10% egg protein
- With JYM Pro, you get 24 grams of whole proteins in every scoop with no protein spiking
- Only the highest quality whey protein isolate, micellar casein, milk protein isolate and egg albumin
- Affordably priced at $59.99 for 46 servings
- Mixes easily with an incredible flavor
- Quality blend of continuous feeding protein sources
- Easily digest for fast recovery, muscle growth and reduced muscle soreness
- My only suggestion as with the majority of all the protein and general supplementation, is that they choose a more natural sweetener dextrose/Stevia instead of sucralose.
THE BOTTOM LINE
The JYM Pro is a superior blend of quality protein sources that aid in continuous feeding of muscles for optimal recovery and growth and has a superior taste.