- EASE OF USE
E.T.S. (Extreme Training Support) is a revolution in the sports supplement industry. E.T.S. uses proven ingredients and is one of the very few truly effective sports supplements for the hard training individual.
I heard of a Company from a Pro Level Class Power lifting colleague of mine called At Large Nutrition located in Virginia. There supplement specialty is in Power lifting world and strength gains. While it has been over 20 years since that (dr. squat) time for me, I was excited to see the working adult athlete results of their products. The 1st supplement that I sampled was the ETS or Extreme Training Support. ETS contains a few vitamins C, E, and both zinc and magnesium with a different Nutraceutical called MicroLactin. Thru pioneer research of Dr. William Peterson, at the University of Minnesota in immune function and antibody production of the cow in the reduction of human diseases. “Immune milk” has he termed it, was produced when cows were treated with immune stimulants. The cows produced antibodies in their milk which when consumed by humans had additional health benefits. This comprehensive study showed several benefits with taking MicroLactin. This Supplement is very effective for the reduction of post high intensity workout soreness, chronic joint and spinal pain and muscular strength gains. I noted the significant difference within just a few weeks after taking ETS. My many sporting injures I feel are finally catching up with me, as I continue to remain active in a highly intense physical training and research schedule. While the ingredients in ETS are simple, the immediate effects are quite impressive for a very reasonable price. It doesn’t matter what your sport of choice whether you are a power lifter, runner or cyclist this supplement just plain works on your recovery time, old joint sport injures and impressive strength gains.
- Increases Muscular Strength
- Dramatically reduced D.O.M.S. (Delayed Onset Muscular Soreness) and reduced recovery time from exercise
- Improved Muscular Endurance
- Significantly shortened creatine kinase (CK) recovery times
- Reduces temporary joint pain and stiffness associated with everyday activities
- Certified free of banned substances
- Improved joint motion from old injuries
- Reduced chronic joint and spinal pain
- Benefits to a wide range of athletes in strength, endurance and recovery
- Effective for reducing recovery time an heavy resistance training
- Reasonably priced at $35 a bottle.
THE BOTTOM LINE
It doesn’t matter what your sport of choice whether you are a power lifter, runner or cyclist this supplement just plain works on recovery time, old joint sport injures and impressive strength gains.