The EFS Liquid Shot represents the latest collaboration between First Endurance, consumers like you and the most demanding athletes in the world. From the state-of-the-art formula down to the eco-friendly packaging, the EFS Liquid Shot is packed with the latest and greatest from First Endurance. It’s called a liquid shot because it doesn’t contain gelling agents that can slow down absorption and digestion. Features include our exclusive 400-calorie supercharged endurance formula that boasts over 1500mg electrolytes, 1000mg amino acids and 100 grams of simple & complex carbohydrates, all in clinically effective doses.
EFS LIQUID SHOT
I have used the EFS powder for several years and was excited to see that First Endurance was out with an Athlete requested product for sustained energy. First Endurance researches and develops superior products that are just filled with sugars or gelling agents, but genuinely understand and design supplements with one purpose which is to increase athlete performance and the health of the athlete. The Eco friendly flask with a larger jug (32 oz) just sends a great message to the athletic world about First Endurance and the environment. The Liquid shot is quite different that the gel packet that we have used. The lack of gelling agents improves the body’s ability to break down and absorb the necessary nutrients during exercise. This Shot of clinically effective doses of 1,500 mgs of electrolytes, free form absorbable amino acids, 100 grams of complex and simple carbohydrates ignites immediate energy activation and muscle repair. Studies show that adding amino acids to energy supplement (fluid) will improve performance, perceived exertion levels and speed recovery times. The research documentation of decreasing recovery times and delayed onset soreness with L-Glutamine is well known the supplement world. The concept of amino acid ingestion during physical exertion allows the body to immediately absorb for muscle repair without requiring protein breakdown/digestion. The EFS Quick Shot has 3 excellent flavors with no after bitter taste, that was quickly absorbed and easy on the stomach even during high level cycling interval training. This natural energy shot is great tasting, easy to find in your back pocket and will keep you sustained on the road for many miles.
- 400 high-quality calories
- Over 1500mg electrolytes
- 1000mg of amino acids
- No Gelling Agents or compounds
- Calci-K (calcium) and Magnachel (magnesium) chelates for sustained and long term repetitive muscle contractions
- Resealable, refillable, fully recyclable 5 oz. flask
- Simple and complex carbs (maltodextrin, glucose and sucrose) with no artificial sweeteners
- 3 flavors (vanilla, wild berry and Kona Mocha)
- Easy absorbed with No digestion problems
- Great tasting flavors (The Kona Mocha is my fav)
- Eco friendly flask which is a first for energy fueling supplements
- Convenient (no tearing and sticky mess) and easy to ingest on the bike
- No artificial sweeteners
- Reduces muscular cramping/spasms with added Calcium and Magnesium chelates
- Natural flavors, sweeteners and colors
THE BOTTOM LINE
The EFS Quick Shot has 3 excellent flavors (Kona Mocha) with no bitter after taste that was quickly absorbed and easy on the stomach, even during high level cycling interval training. This natural energy shot is great tasting, easy to find in your back pocket and will keep you on the road for many miles.