- EASE OF USE
The physicians at DIOXYME formulated BCAA 6:3:3 to be the first sport branch chain amino acid supplement to provide the key ergogenic dosing in a single serving of BCAA’s
DIOXYME BCAA 6:3:3
The Dioxyme BCAA 6:3:3 is my second product demo. I met the team at the Arnold health and fitness and from what I’ve seen from the first product the physician design is superior with the research and ingredients that set Dioxyme apart from many of the other BCAA’s I’ve taken. Over last year, I have found that higher amounts of leucine have reduced muscular soreness and aided in my overall recovery. Dioxyme BCAA 6:3:3 has a total of 12 grams of BCAA’s. Specifically, there is 6 grams of leucine, 3 grams of isoleucine and 3 of Valine. Each one of these specifically increase muscle protein synthesis or glucose uptake during exercise. Valine is a cofactor important for the protein synthesis effect to occur. There are no fillers, artificial colors or GMO’s. Dioxyme is free from all WADA and USADA banned substances that guarantee athletic safety. It is affordably priced for around $45 for 28 servings and comes in four delicious flavors including watermelon, tangerine, blue razz and fruit punch. It is flavored with dextrose, maltodextrose, natural and artificial flavors along with sucrose. Myself I would just preferred the first two or maybe just Stevia as an alternative. The use of the BCAA through Dioxyme was highly effective to decrease the delayed onset soreness, improve my overall recovery from all types of workouts whether cycling intervals or weight training. Dioxyme BCAA 6:3:3 is an excellent during and post workout supplement to improve your recovery, muscle growth and decrease the soreness for a very reasonable price.
- 12 Grams of BCAAs per serving: 6 grams Leucine, 3 grams Isoleucine, 3 grams Valine
- No fillers, artificial colors or Non-GMOs. Only BCAA’s and delicious flavors
- WADA & USADA Banned Substance Free to ensure our product is Athlete Safe
- BCAA supplementation can increase muscle protein synthesis and glucose uptake and decrease delayed onset muscle soreness
- Affordably priced at $45 for 28 servings
- Research and efficacy based 6:3:3 BCAA formula
- Mixes easily and has a clean refreshing taste
- 4 Flavors to choose from watermelon, tangerine, blue razz and fruit punch
- Effective for reducing recovery time, decreasing delayed onset soreness and increasing muscle growth
Sweetened with sucralose, would have just preferred dextrose/stevia
THE BOTTOM LINE
Dioxyme BCAA 6:3:3 is an excellent during and post workout supplement to improve your recovery, muscle growth and decrease the soreness for a very reasonable price.