Different to our triathlon and open water swim goggles, these Volare utilize an ultra-low-profile design to keep you hydrodynamic through the pool. Key elements which make the goggles so popular include the ultra-soft silicone eye-pieces and the extremely comfortable shaping which ensures a great fit and helps to reduce any red suction marks around the eyes after swimming.
ZONE3 VOLARE GOGGLES
This is my first demo of several of the Zone3 product line. Zone3 is defined in racing when you are powerful, controlled and focused. It is a threshold speed where you are going at your fastest according to the distance you are traveling. Zone3 is all about the athlete and the products are designed to enhance and improve the performance of athletes. Zone 3 Volare goggles have a very low profile Hydro dynamic design. This cuts thru the water and reduces drag. The eyepieces are ultra-soft and customize to fit perfectly around the nose. This reduces socket pressure that many of the goggles will cause. The double strap is easily adjusted that perfect fit and disperse the pressure evenly and will firmly hold the goggle in place without movement. The gaskets had no leakage thru the entire training workout. Even with varying temperatures, the crystal-clear lenses did not fog up due to the impressive anti-fog coating. There is 100% UVA/UVB protection and have that jet mirror to reduce the glare while swimming outside the goggles. The goggles are reasonably priced around $45. The Zone3 Volare goggles not only look fast but are fast and allow the swimmer to perform at their optimum level with impressive features of clarity of vision, customized fit and Hydro design.
- Low profile pool goggle design
- Ultra-soft silicone eye-pieces ensure a great fit and help to reduce any red suction marks around the eyes after swimming
- Jet Mirror lenses ensure fantastic vision in the pool
- Easy to adjust strap size mechanism with firm lock so no slipping
- Anti-fog coating for longer fog-free swimming and offer 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Reasonable priced at $45
- Comfortable and easily adjusted for customized fit
- Hydrodynamic design to improve performance
- Excellent anti-fog and leak proof gaskets
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Zone3 Volare goggles not only look fast but are fast and allow the swimmer to perform at their optimum level with impressive features of clarity of vision, customized fit and Hydro design.