- EASE OF USE
Suunto 3 Fitness is a beautifully robust fitness watch with smart features, designed for you who leads an active lifestyle and values health and well-being. 24/7 activity tracking with steps, calories and sleep, together with stress and recovery monitoring, provide a holistic view of your day and help you to maintain a healthy balance between activity and rest.
SUUNTO 3 FITNESS
As with all Suunto products they are known for their design, technology and overall performance. I chose 3 Fitness based upon its Classic features but with the adaptive training massive multisport use and professional sleek design. The 3 Fitness gives you 24/7 activity tracking from steps, calories and of course sleep. This watch is highly detailed for the amount and quality of sleep and overall sleep score. This is extremely important that only for overall health but for active recovery post workout. The watch has extensive multitude sport ability from Aerobics all the way to Zumba and everything in between. The 3 Fitness watch has a truly sleek, lightweight and professional design that you can wear with a suit, running errands, working out and even in the pool. The watch is water resistant up to 30 m and safe for pool or ocean. It gives you calls, texts and alert notifications from your phone keeping you socially connected. New to the Suunto experience is the adaptive training guidance which allows you to maintain your simple goals, improve overall fitness or maximize your performance with higher intensity training. The watch is very reasonably priced at only $229. While this watch does not have a GPS system within it, it does work with a smart phone connection so who doesn’t always carry their phone with them. I do feel that there is some inconsistency in the steps when I compared it to my Garmin Chrono. Set up, pairing, customization and navigation is quite simple as each button has its own specific function which is easy to learn. Overall, the Suunto 3 Fitness is a handsomely designed watch that keeps you on track, adapting to your recovery and sleep patterns, along with 24/7 activity with alerts and notifications including all sports on land, wheel and water for a very reasonable price.
- 7-Day training plan that adapts to you
- ready for all your sports from running, swimming and cycling, to gym training, hiking and many more
- Real-time training guidance with intensity and duration
- Wrist heart rate measurement ensures ease-of-use, and 30-meter water resistance means you can take the watch for a swim without a worry
- 24/7 activity tracking with steps, calories and sleep
- Receive Calls, texts and Alert notifications to watch
- 5-day battery life with activity tracking on
- Connects to the all-new Suunto App which logs all your activities, keeps you up to date on your activity, sleep and overall fitness trends
- Reasonable priced at $229
- Optical heart rate wrist monitor
- Sleek, Sharp and professional design
- Multi-sport tracking from Aerobics to Zumba and everything in between
- Simple to setup, pair, navigate and review stats
- Lightweight (1.27 oz), waterproof at 30M and durable
- Requires smartphone connection for GPS, but who doesn’t always carry your phone
- Some inconsistency with steps counted
THE BOTTOM LINE
Overall, the Suunto 3 Fitness is a handsomely designed watch that keeps you on track, adapting to your recovery and sleep patterns, along with 24/7 activity with alerts and notifications including all sports on land, wheel and water for a very reasonable price.
VISIT SUUNTO TO PURCHASE