- EASE OF USE
ShoulderSphere is the only exercise device that strengthens all your rotator cuff muscles in a simultaneous and multi-directional manner.
I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Dr. Chang at the Arnold health and Fitness Expo in Columbus this past year. He is the designer and inventor of the ShoulderSphere thru his work and research as an Orthopedic Surgeon. As with my multiple shoulder injuries over the last 20 plus years, his Sphere intrigued me for its simplicity without weights or exercise bands. The concept of the Sphere is focused spinning the rubber ball that involves activating all the rotator cuff muscles. The mutual contraction of both concentric (shortening contraction) and eccentric (stretching contraction) is truly dynamic and efficient at the same time. I was able to see how weak my rotator cuff muscles were and necessary requirement for advanced training for previous injury and future prevention. There are 2 models the A1 which has the beginner model 2 oz rubber ball and the A7 Advanced 7 oz rubber ball for power training athletes. The quality high efficiency workout only requires about half the amount of time as many rotator cuff workouts. The biggest difference with the Sphere is is works the entire rotator Cuff muscle in a Rotational method as opposed to Linear or Unidirectional like a push, pull or lift movement. The cost is reasonable at $169 for the A7 version or $129 for the A2 beginner version. I do feel that the ShoulderSphere is limited as to strength resistance progression gains and increased range of motion thru other resistance exercises. The ShoulderSphere is an excellent tool for general shoulder health and recovery and should be used in conjunction with weight and range of motion training.
- Sphere is 6 inches diameter with weight of rubber coated purple rotating ball at 7 oz
- A7 version for Power training for competitive athletes
- Sports specific simulation dynamic workout
- Enhance performance and build endurance
- A2 version is designed for Recreational sports and daily activities
- Maintain a healthy and strong shoulder
- Recovery from injury or surgery
- Personalized Electronic Tracker tracks in real time for an immediate feedback of the power output by the shoulder during use
- Reasonable priced at $169
- Specific for Injury rehab and improved performance
- Dynamic and highly efficient rotator cuff training
- Simple to use and transport at home, gym or travel
- Quality based highly efficient workout
- Limited as to strength resistance progression and increased range of motion
THE BOTTOM LINE
The ShoulderSphere is an excellent tool for general shoulder health and recovery and should be used in conjunction with weight and range of motion training.
VISIT SHOULDERSPHERE TO PURCHASE