The Nike Epic React Flyknit Men’s Running Shoe provides crazy comfort that lasts as long as you can run. Its Nike React foam cushioning is responsive yet lightweight, durable yet soft. This attraction of opposites creates a sensation that not only enhances the feeling of moving forward, but makes running feel fun, too.
NIKE EPIC REACT FLYKNIT
The Nike shoes have been my Go To for my general training and mileage for years as I wanted to give the Epic React Flyknit several hundred miles. These shoes have a lot of key features that I feel are necessary not only to protect the foot from the constant pounding but also supports the arch improving biomechanics and allows for maximum performance. The Epic React is incredibly responsive and has a true bouncy and shock absorption feel to them as the foot hits the pavement thousands of times per workout. The One-piece Fly knit is engineered to support, allow proper biomechanics and ventilation all at the same time and feels like you have a supportive compressive sock on your foot. The heel cup holds/cradles the foot to reduce forward movements and reduce injury along with a more stable mid foot design. The Nike React Foam is made of a highly durable synthetic rubber for long term mileage durability and traction in multiple surfaces and environmental conditions. The shoe is incredibly light weight at a mere 8.50 grams. The Nike Epic React is fairly priced at around $150. The Nike Epic React Flyknit is a high performance, durable running shoe that provides shock absorption and energy transfer to reduce the stress on your foot for a fairly reasonable price.
- One-piece Flyknit upper for precision-engineered support, flex and ventilation
- Snug and secure bootie/sock design
- TPU heel clip maximizes the foam and provides extra stability and support
- Nike React foam (made from synthetic rubber) midsole provides a soft feel, impact protection and energy-return
- Midsole extends beyond the upper and around the heel for stability and cushioning exactly where most needed
- Deeper parts of the midsole and outsole indicate more cushioning; shallower parts of the midsole and outsole indicate more firmness
- Segment of rubber under the forefoot and heel for added durability and traction
- Reasonably priced at $150
- Superior support with stability and reduced movement heel cup design
- Maximum shock absorption and energy transfer
- Form fitting sock design
- Durable rubber foam design for extended mileage and optimized traction
- Sizing can run a bit narrow, consider ordering a half-size up
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Nike Epic React Flyknit is a high performance, durable running shoe that provides shock absorption and energy transfer to reduce the stress on your foot for a fairly reasonable price.
VISIT NIKE TO PURCHASE