The Row GX™ Trainer is perfect for a low-impact, total-body workout at home. It uses Fluid Technology resistance to deliver a smooth and natural feel. The Row GX accommodates the whole family and delivers premium club quality performance from the convenience of your home.
LIFE FITNESS ROW GX TRAINER
I was able to demo the Life Fitness Row GX trainer at a local Planet Fitness in my area. The natural feel is a unique water fluid technology that offers 16 resistance levels which is the widest range of any rower on the market. The pulley is nylon with a slightly angled ergonomic handle for less stress on hands/wrist. The console computer is Bluetooth enabled for heart rate monitoring but does lack the iOS app compatibility. The computer displays the rowing dynamics which include time, distance, heart rate, strokes per minute and 500-meter split times. These units are extremely durable due to the model design being used in high-traffic fitness gyms and are well known for toughness and long-term use for premium performance at all times. There is a water like feel with the addition of these added fluid variable technology resistance and very simple to switch between the resistance levels. The unit weighs about 130 lbs and even with that amount of weight is very compact, easy to move and store upright in your home. The Life Fitness Row GX trainer is very expensive at $2,219, double its competitors, it has the 16 adjustable levels of water resistance. I don’t feel that it’s worth the 2x higher ticket price as it lacks the iOS App technology.
- Fluid Technology resistance system provides the instinctively smooth motions that Life Fitness products are known for
- Resistance adjusts with the simple turn of a dial
- Sixteen resistance options make the Row GX Trainer perfect for exercisers at any fitness level
- Compact and easy to move around the house. And when the Row GX isn’t being used, it conveniently stores standing up
- You can find the exact same model in the best health clubs and athletic facilities around the world
- Extremely durable and long-lasting in able to speak withstand hours upon hours of rowing
- Fluid technology resistance system delivers a smooth and natural feel for easy resistance adjustments
- Compact and easy to move between rooms and stores upright
- The widest range of adjustable resistance of any rower
- Expensive at over $2,219
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Life Fitness Rower GX trainer is very expensive at $2,219, double its competitors, it has the 16 adjustable levels of water resistance. I don’t feel that it’s worth the 2x higher ticket price as it lacks the iOS App technology.