- EASE OF USE
The JBIT MedPro is an unparalleled device designed to complement rehabilitation and fitness regimens by providing relief of chronic pain.
The JBit Med Pro was designed by a NBA All-star player Jonathan Bender, who had developed pain with many years of Basketball forcing him to retire. This design lead to his return to the NBA and continued lifelong fitness lifestyle. The JBit is a simple and highly effective device for both rehabilitative and general fitness programs. The JBit is easy to put on with just feet and waist Velcro belt attachments that work with most body types. As you progress, the resiatance bands can be interchanged as you progress and strengthen. This added tension resiatance recruits lower extremity and CORE muscle to increase strength and balance. As an added bonus, there is an additional attachment for your upper body and shoulder for increased motion and strength. The JBit is reasonably priced around $200 and is made of durable materials for many years of exercise. The JBit Med Pro is a rehabilitative and fitness device that is simple to use and highly effective at a reasonable price.
- The JBIT MedPro strengthens the core and upper and lower extremity muscles, aiding in the relief of shoulder, back, hip and knee pain
- Its unique design serves a dual purpose by relieving joint pressure while posing as an external set of hamstrings, as well as providing constant resistance to deliver a powerful workout
- Completely portable, the JBIT MedPro adapts to the body’s natural motion, making it ideal for everyday wear
- And with an adjustable fit, multiple levels of resistance and padded back support, it’s as comfortable as it is functional
- Easy to put on and comfortable to wear
- Multiple resistance levels for natural progression of strength
- Reasonable priced around $200
- One size fits all
- Resistance workout for both lower and upper body areas
THE BOTTOM LINE
The JBit Med Pro is a rehabilitative and fitness device that is simple to use and highly effective at a reasonable price.