- EASE OF USE
Top-tier performance meets sophisticated design in a highly evolved timepiece that fits your style anywhere, anytime. Crafted of premium jeweler’s grade materials, Fenix Chrono’s is the first Garmin watch to combine a durable metal housing (containing an EXO Omni-directional GPS and GLONASS antenna in the bezel) with the latest outdoor navigation and fitness training features. These features include Elevate wrist heart rate technology, daily activity tracking, smart notifications, activity profiles and more.
GARMIN FENIX CHRONOS
I have been wanting to get my hands on the Garmin Fenix Chronos well over a year. It is one of my most Anticipated products and after all this time… it was well worth the price and time of waiting. I’ve wanted to watch I could use at work and play without concern for any of its durability while maintaining elegant style at all times. The Fenix Chronos is the multisport watch that is scratch resistant, high-strength due to the materials and sapphire lens with metal housing unit. The watch face is always readable even in sunlight with a Chroma display in 1.2-inch viewing watch face. There are a multitude of variations in analog or number programmability of the watch face, background, layout etc. thru the IQ Connect. Continuous heart rate function thru elevate wrist heartbreak technology without a heart rate strap which has been my preference for quite some time. As with all my Garmin products, the outdoor sensors of the GPS and GLONASS satellite work and lock on immediately. As have always had a poor sense of direction, these satellites along with the three-axis compass will keep me from getting lost. While this Chronos watch doesn’t look like the typical smart watch, you can receive smart notifications, text, alerts and other third-party apps/widgets you choose to add. The battery life is quite impressive with the maximum of 8 days in smart watch mode and about 13 hours in GPS mode. There are three distinctive styles which include leather, stainless steel and titanium (I chose the stainless steel). The Chronos also comes with highly advanced fitness metrics which include VO2 max estimator, recovery timer and race predictor. The physiological and running metrics include vertical oscillation, ground contact, imbalance, cadence, stride length, stress score and many others giving you impressive training data that will continuously improve your performance. While the watch has a higher price point than most smart watches , but is well worth the price of $1000. The Garmin Fenix Chronos is a superior premium work and play watch that gives you multi-sport capability, social integration and advanced durability in all aspects of your busy life. This watch is the perfect combination of elegant style and superior performance.
- Premium multi-sport watch with durable metal housing and a high-strength, scratch-resistant sapphire lens
- Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist, giving you the option to monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap
- 1.2-inch always-on, sunlight-readable color Garmin Chroma Display
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and barometric altimeter with 3-axis compass
- Receive smart notifications² like emails, texts, alerts and more
- Battery life: up to 8 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 13 hours in GPS mode or up to 25 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
- Available in 3 distinctive styles: steel with vintage leather band, steel with brushed stainless-steel band and titanium with brushed titanium hybrid band
- Superior metrics and movement dynamics
- Accurate and continuous heart rate technology without the strap
- Durable SS design with scratch resistant sapphire bezel
- Advanced GPS and GLONASS satellite and compass dynamics
- 8 Day battery life with USB clip charging system
- 1.2 Impressive color display
- Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+ capability
- Full customization of watch face and social preferences
- Higher price point than most multi-sport watches, but is well worth the price of $1000
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Garmin Fenix Chronos is a superior premium work and play watch that gives you multi-sport capability, social integration and advanced durability in all aspects of your busy life. This watch is the perfect combination of elegant style and superior performance.