- EASE OF USE
Move to the beat of you with Fitbit Alta HR-the heart rate wristband that motivates you to reach your goals in style. Jumpstart your fitness journey with PurePulse heart rate and SmartTrack automatic exercise recognition. Track your all-day activity and sleep, stay connected with smartphone notifications, and get friendly Reminders to Move.
FITBIT ALTA HR
Last year I was able to demo the Fitbit Alta and I only one suggestion… which was heart rate. The Fitbit Alta HR is the missing piece this fitness tracker needed, so I was excited about demoing the Fitbit Alta HR. As with most fitness trackers, there is a highly advanced activity tracking system, social media interaction, fully customized screen along with the essential sleep and heart rate functionality/analysis. Continuous heart rate was analyzed thru PurePulse technology which gives your heart rate through your entire day showing exactly how many calories you burned along with general heart rate statistics. In conjunction with your Sleep Stages analysis, this PurePulse automatically detects and analyzes your sleeping pattern to see when you’re well rested or need a little bit more sleep. This Alta HR tracks you 24/7 and gives you a full and complete analysis of your entire day whether you’re sitting, running, sleeping or even meditating. The Alta automatically detects movement and activity (walking, running biking etc.) thru SmartTrack Auto Exercise Recognition so no need to search and start. The battery life is more robust (29%) than before giving you approximately one week of a fully charged battery which is two days more in the previous Alta. Social integration is a key in today’s world giving you access to calls, text and calendar alerts during your day. The clock face is customizable to see the specific stats of your day did you desire. Overall the Fitbit Alta HR is an upgraded version giving you the seamless essential data through your day and night keeping you on target for health and exercise goals for an affordable price of $149.
- Get the power of continuous heart rate in Fitbit’s slimmest design yet-all day, during workouts and beyond
- With heart rate, you can better measure calorie burn, and use zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to find the right workout intensity for your goals.
- SmartTrack™ Auto Exercise Recognition auto-detects workouts like running, elliptical, biking and more, and logs them to your dashboard.
- With Sleep Stages powered by PurePulse heart rate, automatically track your time spent in light, deep and REM sleep and take steps toward a better night’s rest.
- See how working out more can improve your health by comparing your resting heart rate trends to your activity.
- Automatically track your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes with up to 7 days of battery life
- Receive call, text and calendar notifications on display
- Customizable Clock Faces
- Affordably priced at $149.99
- Complete Activity and sleep tracking with no programing required
- Social integration alerts and reminders
- Essential Heart rate 24/7 analysis
- Durable OLED touch screen customizable display
THE BOTTOM LINE
Overall the Fitbit Alta HR is an upgraded version giving you the seamless essential data through your day and night keeping you on target for health and exercise goals for an affordable price of $149