- EASE OF USE
The Core Short is designed to be worn over a tighter fitting swimsuit. It provides lift for the hips and legs while swimming – simulating the lift of a wetsuit and mimicking the feeling of using a pull-buoy. For triathletes, training with the Core Short will provide a seamless transition to wetsuit swimming in open water.
BLUESEVENTY CORE SHORT
As I continue to spend more and more time in the pool, I am able to upgrade my clothing to not only improve training techniques but also maximize my performance. This is my second Blueseventy product called the Core shorts. The Core short is a buoyancy type product that elevates the hips and legs while swimming. It simulates a wetsuit without the “putting on hassle” and gives you the ability to train for competition. The neoprene suit has a SCS coating that makes it very durable and hydrophobic thus making you float and glide thru the water at the same time. The extended length of the legs also adds to the buoyancy of the product. The security fit of the suit is not only from the superior measured fit, but the secure drawstring closure system. The very viewable orange design makes for perfect view by your coach for continual training improvements. The buoyancy shorts not only improved my swimming technique and speed but also due to the tight anatomic fit on my hips/pelvis decreased the stress of my right hip labral injury. Simple to put on and take off with quality jersey liner and Yamamoto Coated Neoprene without the Full Body Neoprene experience. The Core shorts are reasonably priced for around $110. The Blueseventy Core shorts are a highly effective, durable, affordable and essential training gear that is a necessity for your training and performance.
- Simulates the buoyant feel of a wetsuit while in the pool, so you can train like you race
- Neoprene Shorts provide hip and leg lift, improving speed
- Drawstring waist closure for a secure fit
- Bright Orange Graphics on hips that create easy viewing for a coach to see and correct hip positioning from pool deck
- SCS coating increases durability and hydrophobic
- Longer length provides additional buoyancy
- Higher cut back that limits Posterior water entry and drag
- Quality Craftsmanship and world Class Materials
- Reasonable priced at $110
- Simple to put on and take off with quality jersey liner and Yamamoto Coated Neoprene
- Truly makes you buoyant in the water
- Durable, quality materials and long-lasting water use
- Effective to improve swimming technique and lap time results
- Simulates a wetsuit due to similar manufacturing and top end material of the Helix product
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Blueseventy Core shorts are a highly effective, durable, affordable and essential training gear that is a necessity for your training and performance.