Using the Spud Inc. belt squat belt is a great way to train your lower body without placing a heavy load on your spine. The Spud Inc. belt squat belt is designed for maximal comfort on your hips while allowing you to use heavy weight to train your legs.
BELT SQUAT BELT
I have Squatted since I was a young teenager and there have been times when I’ve had back pain that through Chiropractic adjustments, deep tissue massage and some minor exercise therapy I have been able to reduce and eliminate with treatment. Occasionally, there are times where I prefer not to have the axial load and compression on my spine while training the legs. I was introduced to the Belt Squat Belt by Spud Inc. and has become a valuable tool in training my legs without putting high levels of stress or strain on the lower back. The Belt Squat Belt is manufactured with high-quality materials for impressive durability and handling of maximum weight loads. It’s available in three different sizes depending on your genetics and is specifically designed for maximum comfort on the hips/pelvis while placing high amounts of weight on the legs and hips without straining or stressing the lower back. This Belt allows you to train the legs at very high intensity levels without flaring up or irritating the back. This is accomplished while increasing high levels of constant workload on the thighs. While my preference is a Belt Squat machine at first thought, I had purchased the pin attachment to allow the plates to be easily attached while standing on the Titan Fitness X Adjustable platforms. The Belt Squat belt is reasonably priced for around $90 with the loading pin for $39. The Belt Squat Belt by Spud Inc. is an excellent variation to training the legs without the compressive stress on the lower spine while by maximizing intensity loads and muscle growth.
- A great way to train your lower body without placing a heavy load on your spine
- Using a length of chain, loading pin or spring clips (not included) load the belt with weight plates, kettle bells or Belt Squat machine.
- If you have two benches of equal height you can use those. Just fasten a couple of 45-pound plates to the belt, step up on the benches and start squatting.
- This belt is designed to take decades of use and abuse.
- Available in small, medium and large sizes
- Reasonably priced at $89
- Reduces axial load on spine while maximizing leg intensity and frequency of workouts
- Quality materials for high durability for years of training
- Comfortable design on the hips/pelvis
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Belt Squat Belt by Spud Inc. is an excellent variation to training the legs without the compressive stress on the lower spine while by maximizing intensity loads and muscle growth
VISIT SPUD INC STRAP TO PURCHASE