These running shoes combine comfort and high-performance technology for a best-ever-run feeling. They have a stretchy knit upper that adapts to the changing shape of your foot as you run. Responsive midsole cushioning and a flexible outsole deliver a smooth and energized ride.
ADIDAS ULTRABOOST 3.0
As I engage in more running time, it is essential to have the top-of-the-line shoes to prevent stress on foot with the constant pounding, reduce injuries and improve my performance. ADIDAS UltraBoost 3.0 been on my radar for a while as I excited about demoing it for several hundred miles. The boost or UltraBoost, as it is called has the most responsive cushioning system ever and the more you stress…the more it responds. This reduction of impact truly decreases the stress, strain and abuse on your feet. The foot is held very securely with the fitcounter providing a very natural fit as the adaptively supports the entire foot while reducing movement. The structure has a Torsion system which provides impressive stability ability even on uneven environmental surfaces. ADIDAS feel extremely comfortable and definitely had a higher absorption from several other competitors. The Continental rubber outsole provides excellent traction and durability no matter what the environmental conditions may bring. The biggest issue with the UltraBoost that they are $180 which for that price the quality features and overall performance while reducing your long-term running repetitive strain over time is excellent and worth the higher price. ADIDAS UltraBoost 3.0 is excellent running shoe that reduces injury, impressive shock absorbing properties and provides stability for long-term training and performance.
- Boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Wool yarn used on upper for warmth
- Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Supportive cage wraps around the midfoot for a lockdown fit
- Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions;
- Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride
- Arch protection torsion system reducing stress on contact point and uneven surfaces
- Impessive cushion response and impact absorption
- Comfortable and stable caged fit providing minimal movement
- Excellent traction with medium outsole flexion
- $180 which for that price the quality features and overall performance while reducing your long-term running repetitive strain over time is excellent and worth the higher price
THE BOTTOM LINE
ADIDAS UltraBoost 3.0 is excellent running shoe that reduces injury, impressive shock absorbing properties and provides stability for long-term training and performance.
VISIT ADIDAS TO PURCHASE