A rich cycling chamois cream to prevent chafing and hydrate the skin. With a fragrance inspired by the flora around Mont Ventoux, ingredients include moisturizing shea butter as well as rosemary extract to reduce fungal microbes.
RAPHA CHAMOIS CREAM
The Rapha skin care product line is designed specifically for active cycling lifestyles. UK based company, all products are made by hand from naturally grown herbs and plants from the famous slopes of Mount Ventoux. The packaging of Rapha is very different than any other chamois cream with this complete package presentation and quality ingredients. Rapha appeals to the beginner or pro athlete who knows how important it is to maintain under surface health and performance. Rapha has a whipped cream type texture that is very easy to do apply to any chamois pad. The very powerful scent awakens your senses and protects your skin from irritation, bacteria and fungus. Rapha cream is made from quality ingredients that helps you perform longer without damage or irritation to your skin.
- Contains rosemary extract for antibacterial properties
- Easy to apply in handy cylindrical tin
- Made from aromatic plants and herbs that are known for healing and medicinal properties
- Olive, vegetable gylcerine and shea butter to prevent skin chafing and irritation
- No petroleum used in formula
- Easy to apply to Chamois Pad
- Very light and creamy texture
- Absorbs quickly and is effective for reducing friction and skin moisturizer
- Powerful fresh scent that lasts thru the entire ride
- Only wish the Rapha tin was bigger and lasted longer
THE BOTTOM LINE
I was able to give the Rapha Chamois Cream a fair 2 week trial. The Chamois cream was used up quickly, but very effective for skin protection and healing for the longer 2 plus hour rides. The cooling effect and herbal sent will remind you of riding in a Provence of France.