Acclaimed as the world’s best, our indoor cycling training videos have high intensity intervals, pro racing and great music. Get the ‘fest and get fast!
Due to my work schedule, I put a lot of miles on the Cycleops PowerBeam with the iTunes going and a DVD training video. This can be quite boring at the early hours in the basement. But I was truly ready for some Suffering. I was given the opportunity to demo the Revolver and Downward Spiral. There are 14 videos to choose from with varied intensities and workouts (climbing, TT etc.) that are downloaded to your computer. Each video download takes approximately about 2 hours based on your internet speed. After downloading you can view on your iPhone, iPad, computer or just burn the mp4 to DVD. The price is very affordable at less than $15.00. The videos are purely raw footage that is done thru the eyes of a helmet cam and moto style that actually makes you feel like you are a part of the race itself. The text cues are direct, sound based and easy to follow that keep you fully on track through the course of a hour or more. I use music to motivate me during my workouts and the music is progressive for bands not know to my library, but they are great soundtrack. The Creator is David McQuillen and I looked pain thru the viewing technology and became a Sufferlandrian. Sufferfest has a 100%, no-questions-asked, money-back- guarantee which you’ll never use because these are truly the best motivational, entertaining and high intensity workout that you purchase.
- Can be downloaded for iPhone, iPad and computer viewing
- Burn to DVD for TV
- iPhone accessory available
- Great upbeat soundtrack
- 14 different videos available with varying intensities and programs
- Hard core intense 1-10 workout
- Easy-to-follow text cues
- Sufferfest has a 100%, no-questions-asked, money-back- guarantee
- Race against the Pros in some of the biggest races (Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, Liege-Bastogne-Liege and the World Championships) in the world
- Affordably priced less than 15.00
- Real live racing simulation from helmet camera that keeps you fully engaged
- Progressive bands with upbeat music
- The most motivating Butt kicking workout that I ever done
- Listen to the soundtrack on Spotify
- Takes awhile to download (2GB; ie 2 hours), but once completed its yours forever
THE BOTTOM LINE
Sufferfest has a 100%, no-questions-asked, money-back- guarantee which you’ll never use because these are truly the best motivational, entertaining and high intensity workout that you purchase.