- EASE OF USE
The Wahoo KICKR SNAP brings a realistic ride experience indoors and into a wheel-on smart trainer. The SNAP’s legendary flywheel features technology that creates the same resistance experienced in outdoor climbs and descents. Plus, no other indoor bike trainer has more software training options, including Zwift and Trainer Road. Join the Wahoo Fitness family and become a part of the most connected cycling experience – both indoors and outdoors.
WAHOO KICKR SNAP
Been a long Wahooligan for many years with my beginning introduction about five years ago. The newest adventure in the Wahoo Fitness world is the KICKR Snap. The Snap allows you to experience a whole new world of true realistic riding indoors with the legendary flywheel and virtual world of the apps. The newest version of the Snap has several improvements which include power measurement, LED indicators and third-party power support and the future of cycling the KICKR Climb (next on my list). When I use Wahoo products, they just consistently, accurately work with minimal to no setup Period. Snap has a durable, incredibly stable design and is quiet (especially when my dogs can hear everything). The dual band technology allows you to work with both Bluetooth or Ant + technology. The Virtual world of cycling allows you to experience every hill, flat, competitor and descent in the world…giving you that true control resistance and realistic ride feel without the cold, rain or travel cost. Every available virtual App on the iOS OR Android planet which includes Zwift, TrainerRoad, Sufferfest, KinoMapp just to name a few. Purchase of the Snap gives you 60 free days of Sufferfest, Kinomap and Strava premium memberships. and 30-day trials of TrainerRoad and Rouvy which will keep you more than busy during the upcoming fall and winter season. Purchasing Wahoo products, you’ll know that the simplicity, the compatibility of the setup that makes things simple, easy and within minutes can have you training anywhere in the world. The KICKR Snap costs around $599 which is very comparable to other portable models, but I do feel that the quality, compatibility and durability of this product exceeds the majority of the other trainer’s market and your expectations.
- Controlled resistance for a realistic virtual ride feel
- Compatible with all major operating systems and apps
- Includes built-in power meter at +/-3% accuracy
- LED light connection status indicator
- Measures, speed, power and distance
- Durable 10.5 Flywheel
- Dual band technology (Ant+ and Bluetooth)
- Convenient design, exceptional durability and foldable for easy storage
- Includes 60-day membership to Sufferfest, Kinomap and Strava premium and 30 days to TrainerRoad and Rouvy
- Affordably priced at $599
- Works with all the top Virtual Training Apps with dual band technology
- Dependable, stable and long lasting design
- Simple to setup and pair with iOS smartphone and IPads and Android
- Train anywhere in the world without the cold, rain, snow or travel expense
- Truly realist road like resistance feel with the 10.5 lbs flywheel
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Wahoo KICKR Snap costs around $599 which is very comparable to other portable models, but I do feel that the quality, compatibility and durability of this product exceeds the majority of the other trainer’s market and your expectations.