- EASE OF USE
The Rudy Project Sterling helmet is a Rudy Project creation like no other! Equipped with 18 vents, comfort ring that’s adjustable and our latest in retention dial system RSR7, the Sterling will not only turn heads but keep you cool and protected.
RUDY PROJECT STERLING HELMET
In 1985, Rudy Project was founded in Treviso Italy and manufactures many of the top sports eye wear, goggles and helmets in the athletic industry. The quality of the materials used and innovative designs keep their products on the cutting edge of performance and comfort. The In Mold architecture merges two materials together (Styrofoam and polycarbonate cap) to form a seamless rigid skeleton structure. This high pressure combination reduces weight and improves the resistance to impact. The scientific position of the 18 external vents force a cooling airflow effect on the head, which reduces temperature and moisture. The position of the helmet is fitted thru the RSR 7 disc retention system. This Retention system offers vertical and horizontal adjustment to micro metric dial in the perfect fit for the rider. The padding of the helmet is in itself the “plushest softest” feel I have ever experienced and has 2 sets of interchangeable pads that are included in the purchase. The stop bug padding is non-allergenic, anti-perspiration and has a protective net to keep the bugs away for you.
- 18 Flow-Through External vents
- Fastex closure micro buckle
- Free Pad interchangeable comfort padding
- Bug Stop protective netting that keeps the bugs out
- Comfort Head Ring removable pad
- RSR7 adjustable retention system
- Integrated, removable visor
- Microfiber bag to carry additional pads, visor and helmet
- Easy to adjust for the any size cranium
- Exceedingly comfortable with perfect out of the box fit
- Great Protection where you need it most
- Easy to clean and automatically reduces sweat and debris
- Eyewear dock for secured fit
- Expensive, but far exceeded my expectations in performance, comfort and safety
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Rudy helmet is lightweight, optimized protective cage, dialed in perfect fit and channeled cooling vents make this helmet a great asset to your protection on the road. After years of only using Giro, the quality and comfort of the Sterling has enlightened me to find my new favorite helmet for many 1,000’s of miles in my future.