- EASE OF USE
This simple fork-mount design is optimized for pre-race warm-up, travel, and those days when life (or the weather) gets in the way of your ride. The Omnium trainer utilizes Internal Progressive Resistance (IPR): delivering a real-road feel with minimal noise.
OMNIUM PORTABLE TRAINER
The Omnium Portable Trainer by Feedback Sports has been on my radar for over year. What intrigued me most about this product is the simplicity of set up, the durability and the sealed bearing in aluminum drums giving you that real pavement feel. Set up took approximately 30 seconds and just required a few unfolding and folding, no tools whatsoever and simple wheel placement on the twin 4-inch aluminum drums. It was a very familiar feel to that so long-ago training on rollers but this was much simpler and of course safer experience. The Omnium allowed me to truly concentrate on getting the most out of my ride. With just the removal of the front wheel, it easily excepts all ranges of forks, sizes of bikes thru the adjustable wheel distance base. The Internal Progressive Resistance (IPR) gives you a true “real road feel” as you increase your power and wattage with a very realistic movement and minimal noise. Omnium trainer is affordably priced for around $425 and does work with Zwift, and TrainerRoad and the Sufferfest for all your virtual training rides. The highly portable trainer with a total weight of 14 pounds and an easy heavy tote bag, can take you anywhere in your house, hotel or pre-warm-up. The Omnium Portable Trainer is the best portable trainer giving you that true to the pavement “Road feel” that is stable, and easy to use for a great price.
- Internal Progressive Resistance
- Accepts standard QR, 12×100, 15×100 & 15×110 (boost) thru axles
- Adjustable wheelbase (sizes 600c – 700c, 26″-29″) and fork-mount height for various bicycles (road, MTB, Cx)
- No tools required to assemble or store just simply unfold and fold.
- Bearings are greased and sealed, requiring no maintenance
- Includes heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage
- Compatible with Zwift, The Sufferfest and TrainerRoad.
- Total weight: 14 lbs (6.35 kg)
- Aluminum drums: 4.0″ diameter, double-wall design
- 3-Year Warranty
- Affordably priced at $429
- Effortless, no tools required setup
- Stable and highly durable fork mount design and structure
- Superior Real Road experience thru internal progressive resistance
- No maintenance of bearing incased in 2 Aluminum drums
- Works with all bikes and wheel sizes
- Lightweight at 14 lbs. and highly Portable for any workout location
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Omnium Portable Trainer is the best portable trainer giving you that true to the pavement “Road feel” that is stable, and easy to use for a great price.