New born by the CRONO Research and development office, is characterized by the Boa® IP1-S double way closure with nylon coated steel lace, applied with the innovative Multi Contact system, which adapts to the most different shape of the foot, ensuring the perfect heel position.
With my Italian heritage. I was fully stoked about demoing one of the newer shoes seen called CRONO. These shoes have the classic Italian design. craftsmanship and performance with nothing left to spare in all aspects of the CR1. Through extensive research and development, the performance, comfort and technical design of the CRONO, I was given several weeks of mileage to truly test their ability. They are extremely high-quality, featherweight with the laser etched openings for both comfort and temperature control at the same time. The shoes have the Multi Contact Closure System that engages the foot equally on multiple levels for the perfect fit without movement and is guaranteed to not slip. This MTCS along with high restraining profile that locks the heel in place and prevents any lifting or movement. The Full carbon sole as the scale value of 10+ giving you maximum power transfer from the foot to the shoe and pedal leaving no wattage left behind. The insole as a medium arch support that reduces stress on the foot, repetitive injuries and maximizes the optimal anatomic biomechanics for performance of the neutral position of the foot. The insole has a Shock Absorption System (SAS) to reduce pressure, numbing and vibration along with the anatomic tendon protection memory foam that cradles the foot for maximum comfort. These shoes just scream power, comfort and performance all at the same time. With the high price tag of $450, the CRONO CR1 are the finest Italian cycling shoe I worn with flare, comfort, craftmanship and performance all in one. The CRONO CR1 are a superior high-performance cycling shoe with Italian craftmanship and design yielding to perfect combination thru extensive Research and Development.
- Developed by the CRONO Research and Development office, Includes the Boa® IP1-S double way closure with nylon coated steel lace
- applied with the innovative Multi Contact System, which adapts to most foot shapes, ensuring the perfect heel position
- Made of high quality and light weight microfiber
- Breathable by the Laser Aeration System (LAS)
- The heel grip is enhanced by the application of no-slip lining and the insertion of a special reinforcement
- Equipped with the new Full Carbon sole with scale value of 10+ downturn
- Special memory foam (Anatomic Tendon Protection) in the tongue to reduce pressure on top of foot
- Anatomic insole with Shock Absorption System (SAS) insert
- Maximum power transfer for the 10 + carbon sole
- Custom micro adjustment with BOA IP1-S Double Closure system
- superior comfort along with arch protection and memory some anatomic protection.
- Multi-contact system to minimize movement and maximize power transfer
- With the high price tag of $450, the CRONO CR1 are the finest Italian cycling shoes I worn with flare, comfort, craftmanship and performance all in one.
THE BOTTOM LINE
The CRONO CR1 are a superior high-performance cycling shoe with Italian craftmanship and design yielding to perfect combination thru extensive Research and Development.