- EASE OF USE
Get the most out of your resistance training with the new Tyr Riptide Drag Chute. This product decreases your hydrodynamic swim to increase the strength needed to get from point A to point B.
TYR RIPTIDE DRAG CHUTE
As I continue to search for ways to add resistance while in the water, the RipTide Drag Chute sparked my interest. This device reduces your hydrodynamic mechanics through a very controlled variable resistance level Chute. The Riptide truly adds resistance to your workouts and forces stronger muscular development/power with improved technique. The unit is comfortable around the waist with a padded band and is far enough away from you not to get tangled. The resistance level is easily changed through a zipper to add/reduce different resistances to your work out. The Riptide Drag is durable with a mesh bag for caring/hanging to dry. It is affordably priced at only $69 for many hours of intense training. The TYR Riptide Drag is an excellent tool to improve muscle gains through resistance training and fine-tuning your technique that is a long lasting and a cost-effective purchase.
- Fitted with a Buoy to keep the chute at the ideal height and away from feet
- Mesh carry bag to allow the chute to dry on the go
- Padded waistband for added comfort even after long sessions
- Adjustable zip that changes levels of resistance
- Affordably priced at $69.99
- Simple to use with adjustable resistance levels
- Comfortable waist band with ideal resistance buoy positioning
- Effective for adding resistance for improved muscle and technique training
THE BOTTOM LINE
The TYR Riptide Drag is an excellent tool to improve muscle gains through resistance training and fine-tuning your technique that is a long lasting and a cost-effective purchase.