When you’ve smashed a triathlon, rowed down the competition, or blitzed that perfect tennis match, you want your system healing and strengthening from the moment your muscles power down. SKINS revolutionary research has taught us that your compression needs whilst in the height of activity are different to when your muscles are in a relaxed state of recovery. With this in mind, we created the RY400 range. Wearing RY400 men’s long tights after training or playing can help reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) and improve your muscle recovery time.
SKINS RY400 COMPRESSION TIGHTS
A lifetime of fitness and exercise has rewarded my body with aches, pains and post workout soreness goal for years. Tighter clothing stabilized my movement during activity, but no recovery properties. The reward to high intensity of my workouts was lactic acid buildup and muscular soreness. Gradient Compression clothing post workout speeds recovery and reduces delayed onset muscular soreness. The SKINS technology allows you to dramatically increases your recovery time while improving your next day performance. The RY400 is specifically designed post workout to increase oxygen to the muscular system. Surface pressure to targeted body parts is the key to enhancing circulation in the engineering innovation of dynamic gradient compression. The RY400 compression tights have a pressure rating of 19-22 mmHg at the calf with a reduced compression of 9-11 mmHg at the waist. This specific mapped compression (High hg to low hg) increases venous blood flow back to the heart. Elimination of metabolic waste from exercise (lactic acid) is optimized with efficient circulation of blood. SKINS are constructed with Warped Knit giving you controlled compression and precise levels of elasticity. Warped knit has no natural stretch is more durable with a moisture management system. The Memory MX fabric contains a distinctive elastometric yarn, which stretches but constantly returns to the original shape even with maximum stretch or tension. They use 800,000 measurements and 400 point fit system for the perfect SKIN fit with a extensive range of sizes XS to XXLL (13 total). The compression from the RY400 will help your body recover from your intense workouts and repair faster itself while you sleep.
- Enhanced circulation from engineered dynamic gradient compression designed specifically for post workout recovery
- Wicks perspiration away from the skin
- Optimizes body temperature
- Great to wear throughout the day or at night to assist with recovery and reduce post workout soreness
- Permanent Antibacterial and antimicrobial treatments discourage growth of bacteria and help prevent odor
- High UV protection of UPF 50+
- Memory MX fabrics for optimum range of motion and joint support
- 400 fit ensures optimum compression levels and a comfortable fit
- Decreases post workout soreness and recovery
- Antibacterial material for reduced odors and skin irritation
- Can be worn for workouts or during the day or night
- Best results when worn for a minimum of 3 hours post training
- Maximized comfort from the 400 point fit system
- Provides superior sun protection
- Very comfortable even when worn for extended periods of time
- None, except that exact measurements for sizing are essential for proper fit and performance recovery
THE BOTTOM LINE
The RY400 Compression tight gives a perfectly calculated fit and gradient compression like no other compression clothing I’ve worn. These RY400’s just plain work, even after testing them with maximum cycling intervals and high resistance training.