SKINS Cycle Pro men’s compression bib shorts feature engineered gradient compression to accelerate blood flow and enhance oxygen delivery to your active muscles – boosting your power on the flats and stamina in the hills.
SKINS CYCLE PRO COMPRESSION BIBS
After wearing the compression style shirts for years, I was excited to find a true compression type Bib cycling short. SKINS is an Australian based company who have primarily helped Australian athletes, but just recently ventured into the USA athletic market in 2007. The SKINS Pro Compression bibs incorporate a Bioacceleration technology into their proven engineered gradient compression garment. The Chamois is patented with a built in elastic interface which is compromised of three different foam densities, which give excellent performance, optimized breathability and comfort where you need it most. The full benefit of the gradient compression fit is based on the calculated Body Mass Index algorithm formula which supports key large muscle groups. This ideal amount of surface pressure from the Warp knit and unique wrapping technology enhances circulation and oxygen delivery to the engaged large muscle groups during activity. The 50+ SPF protection has been tested in hot sun in Australian and will help reduce skin damage on your long rides. I truly feel stronger when I wear the SKINS Pro bibs and have less lactic acid soreness even after a high level internal workout. The black and yellow knit design gives you compression confidence with a sharp SKINS logo design.
- Gradient Compression – Engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery – boosting your power, speed and stamina.
- SKIN Fit – SKINS unique sizing system is based on their unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly
- Muscle Focus – Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise.
- Cycle PRO Chamois – Engineered in Italy the Elastic Interface® Technology chamois features three different foam densities for the ultimate comfort, freedom of movement in the saddle, protection for sensitive areas and optimum breathability to transport moisture.
- Warp Knit – The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance – Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch – instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.
- Moisture Management – Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics – moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable.
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria by ionically absorbing the odor causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear. These features are built into all their fabrics, so they can’t ever be washed out.
- 50+ UV Protection – These fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- Superior compression engineered fit
- Reduced lactic acid build up
- Improved recovery from the gradient compression
- Great black with yellow stitched design highlights
- Reasonably priced at $190
- I wish that I would of purchased the smaller size, because my frame 5’7” is at the transition level between small/medium sizes
THE BOTTOM LINE
These bibs just increase your performance on the bike and speed your recovery. The gradient compression just works and you can feel the compression like no other compression type of clothing.