- EASE OF USE
Air Relax speeds your recovery and improves your performance with a affordable dynamic compression boot system
AIR RELAX RECOVERY
I have used gradient compression garments and are a part of my regular recovery. I was excited about a simple to use, portable device that was truly affordable. I was given the opportunity to use the Air Relax compression boot therapy system. There were several key items of why I chose Air Relax system, one the simplicity to use, the multiple treatment options, the most affordable every boot on the market and lasting and most important the ability to improve athletic performance by decreasing lactic acid delayed onset soreness and speed recovery from your daily workouts. This compression therapy or dynamic pneumatic compression allows air to become pumped in different chambers and different modes starting from your toes all the way to your hips. This allows the lymphatic and cardiovascular system via the veins to pump the lactic acid from periphery to the heart to speed recovery and filter the lactic acid out of the system. There are 5 different modes to choose from one that inflates and then deflates one after the other, each chamber would inflate and stay inflated until all four chambers, alternating of different chambers, and see all four chambers are inflated together. Each one has a specific purpose along with the ability to inflate or stay on a specific region in the legs. There are varying degrees of pressure level 1 to 4 with four being the highest. Research shows that using dynamic pneumatic compression allows the body to reduce lactic acid, delayed onset soreness and speed recovery of the athlete. It is quite impressive that after incredible leg workout how using these boots when used 1 to 2 times a day drastically decreases the amount of soreness and recovery so that you’re able to be ready for the next workout. These boots are the most affordable that I have seen on the market and are available for around $389. I do think the durability, quality manufacturing and overall product is excellent especially for this price. The Air Relax Recovery is an essential aspect of my recovery that is simple to use, program and wear for a effective quality based time that will not only improve your performance but speed your recovery.
- Maximizes the ability to refuel, rehydrate, relax and recover
- Helps to integrate effective daily recovery into your training program
- Boosts your performance and takes you to the next level
- Provides a competitive edge to reduce fatigue
- 5 program options for specific recovery modes post training (A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage, Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels)
- Affordably priced at $389
- Effective for reducing lactic acid and speed recovery
- Simple and easy to use with multiple program modes, pressure variables and time options (10, 20 and 30 minutes)
- Increases performance by decreasing delayed onset soreness, reducing recovery time and venous circulation
- Reduces out of pocket massage therapy costs
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Air Relax Recovery is an essential aspect of my recovery that is simple to use, program and wear for a effective quality based time that will not only improve your performance but speed your recovery.